You are so hilarious. You have developed into such a little ham with a side of sweetheart. The best 19 months of my life have flown by with you. When I think about how your little life will change when your brothers arrive it makes me have mixed feelings. I pray that I always give you the attention and love that you seek. I also see how much fun you have bossing Oliver around everyday and this comforts me. Just like the verse says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13. He knew you would be a big brother. He has designed you accordingly and that is so exciting!
Some things that I adore that you have learned recently:
- Giving kisses at the very spot on my cheek that is asked for. I feel like I unlocked the secret to getting your kisses this week! "Fynn, can I have a kiss right here?" And the cutest little ornery grin forms just before you pucker to kiss.
- The obsession you have with my belly. "Awwwahawww." I love hearing that. I know you are getting sleepy when you start wanting to kiss and lay on the "bah" (ball). You actually stopped needing your pacifier because of the comfort you received from my belly before naps. I will thank your brothers for snuggling with you when they get here. We all four seem to fit perfectly together when I rock you to sleep. I cherish every night. I know this is the only time to have you all so close to me at once. AND that peaceful.
- Communication. I love the bond we share. We are getting very good at knowing what we want from each other. You help me by picking up things I drop and handing them to me. This is so appreciated! And I am getting better at knowing what those jabbers mean when you need a snack or want your toys organized in a very specific way.
- Taking your own clothes off for a bath. This is just so entertaining! Every time I sit and laugh and wonder 'What in the world did we ever do with out you?'. Our lives were so selfishly boring.
- DANCING. You fist pump like a rocker! You swing your hips to the beat and you can even whistle if you think it will add to the song. But my favorite part is watching your eyes. You know you are funny.
There are so many more amazing things you do everyday. I love being your mom and love you more than you will ever know. I can't wait to see you in your next role as Big Brother.